Saturday, July 7, 2012

Long Absence...

Hi everyone!  Sorry I have been MIA these last few days, but I have been busy getting projects done and spending time being with friends and mostly family.

I also have spent quite a bit of time learning the ins and outs of videos...

Here is the completed project.

And the video.  Please go gentle, this is my first one.

Anyway...just a quick mini I made using my Zutter Bind-it-All,some scraps from Pink Paislee and coffee sleeves.

Hope you like it.

And...in honor of my first video, leave me a comment and I will pick a winner for a fun prize pack.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Alison said...

awesome nancy!!

LisiB said...

Love your mini album. So sweet and delicate. I would love to hear your voice on the video and see a few more details - can you slow it down a bit? It is so pretty, I want to enjoy it!!!

Heather Landry said...

That mini album is gorgeous and it was really fun to be able to watch your process. Thanks for sharing!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute! Great job on your first video. I liked the speed.