Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Love - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today I am here to share with you a recent project I made using the Declarations line from Pink Paislee.  This mini collection is full of cute patterned papers and stickers that I couldn't resist playing with for more than just July 4.  Here, a photo of my three children created this quick and easy layout.
You know I couldn't resist throwing in a few flowers, many from Prima Marketing.
Speaking of Prima Marketing, have you seen the summer collections that are coming out now at CHA?  Swoon!  And of course, Kristina @ Your Memories Here has all the collections as well as three different sizes of grab bags to chose from available now on pre-order, as well as a few more winter CHA bags.
I know I plan on placing my order early and simply can't wait for everything to arrive.  The only question is....which to choose, which to choose?

Guess I am off to try and decide.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such an amazing photo of your family. Your scrapbook page is so creative and very beautiful!!!!! I love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, too!

cnelson said...

FABULOUS! LOVE the chevron pattern and the flowers!

Heather Landry said...

Good luck with the choosing part! It's too hard. You should just get a grab bag and be surprised!

I love your layout. I'm telling you, you're going to make me second guess getting that collection. I might have to have it!