Monday, November 21, 2011

Time Flies

You know that old saying....Time flies when you are having fun.  I am not sure how much fun I have been having, but I can't believe I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog in almost a week.  sigh

I do have projects in the works tho!  Lovely things to share.  Let's start with a couple of layouts.....

I have been taking great joys these days in using older supplies.  Here I have more Scenic Route Paper, which I mixed with some brand new Prima leaves, an older Prima flower and a Maya Road rosette.   The layout is simple, but I was happy with it.  You wouldn't believe how much chipboard I have stashed away, just waiting to be used.  Funny the way we forget about these things once they are packed up.  This is based on a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.
Some photos from Skagway, Alaska.  We saw some beautiful scenery and were extremely grateful for the extra layers that were provided for us on the excursion.

And the Halloween photos just keep coming.....Here is Ainsley and a few friends at a Halloween party just a month or so ago.  The girls all had a great time and their costumes were so fun.  I swear tho....I am never going to finish scrapping Halloween.  hee hee  Lots of fun, older, Imaginesce papers here....with a few of the coordinating embellishments.  And you know I could resist throwing in a bit of Prima, a flower and some bling.  hee hee
I also added in a bit of twine from The Twinery.  I am just loving playing with twine these days.
Well, I have tons of things to do...so for now....

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

Great layouts!!!

Heather Landry said...

I love these new pages to bits! I just left you comments on Sb.com. You've been very busy!

Robbie said...

I'm so with you on having loads of chipboard in my stash! I love the way you did the title with yours! Love the Halloween page, too!