Thursday, November 10, 2011

America's Next Top Chef?

This semester I have been working with Brighton and Mackenzie on a Food and Nutrition class in our school.  Brighton enjoys eating, so this is a natural extension for him.  And of course, he really likes eating well.  No chicken nuggets and hot dogs for my boy.  No, he likes pork chops with green peppercorn sauce.  So, he learned to make it.  hee hee.  He also made glazed carrots, cajun roasted potatoes and a salad (part of the nutrition part, planning a balanced meal).  hee hee.  He doesn't love the knife work, but he is getting much better at it.
Basic Grey Boxer Collection, Prima Lace. 
I used quite a few items from my Basic Grey Boxer collection. Papers, rub ons, chipboard and buttons all were busted out for this somewhat masculine page.  The design is based on a sketch from Sketchablitlies.  I had tons of fun with this one.  Lots of yummy projects I had totally forgotten about.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Knife work isn't my favorite either. I'm such a klutz that I am always worried I'll cut myself. LOL Brighton is awesome! He probably can cook better that I can. Your layout is purty! I left a comment on Sb.com. =0)