Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November 1.....

and thus begins the death march into the holidays!  lol  I am feeling a bit overwhelmed today, not from a sugar coma, I managed not to partake in any candy binging last night, but from the fact I just updated my calendar and can see all too quickly how rapidly the holidays are upon us!  eeek!

Anyway....enough of the negative.  How about a fun layout of my cute puppy, Holly!  Oh, and Ainsley is in this one too. hee hee  Tomorrow we are having an animal showcase over on Ideas for Scrapbookers and since I haven't done anything of Holly lately....


I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers, some ancient Rusty Pickle papers I had been hoarding, and my Cricut Paper Pups cartridge.  Holly is a total hot mess here.  Needless to say, after taking these photos I booked her a trip to the groomer.  Originally, when we adopted Holly from the breeder, Phil was convinced he was going to do the grooming.  Holly, being a Cairn Terrier, requires plucking and stripping (pulling her coat out, don't worry, it doesn't hurt).  Groomers won't usually do that as it is seriously time consuming.  Well, after almost five years, he has given in and she now gets trimmed.  oh well.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

She is such a pretty dog. I really love your layout too. I'm totally with you on the death march into the holidays. I'm already trying to come up with what to do for Christmas. Sigh!