Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dress Up

Good morning bloggers!  Hope everyone is having a great day.  I am here with a quick and simple project for all the girls in your life.  With the holidays rapidly approaching I was thinking my girls could use some dressy headbands.  We had a few of the thin, small,  plastic headbands lying around the house that no one wears so I went to work.  All I needed was my trusty glue, a bit of ribbon (not quite a yard), and a gorgeous flower.
I began by placing a small dollop of Helmar 450 on the inside edge of the headband, then began to wrap the ribbon around the headband, securing with more glue at the top and then again at the end.
 I added a gorgeous Prima flower in a coordinating color with more of my glue.
Finally I added a quick little blow underneath the flower. 

So quick and easy, and Ainsley just loves it!  I can see her wearing it with the black dress she selected for Christmas.  I think I will make one for my sweet little niece as well.  Maybe in pink?  or maybe a whole collection using these?


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Very, very cute! I should make some for my girls. Ainsley looks like she loves it!