Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Day

Hey bloggers!  It is a lovely Tuesday here and although I am still battling with the children to complete their tasks, I thought I would drop in and share a project I completed for tomorrow's Ideas for Scrapbookers post.

With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, we decided to have a post of scrappy goodies we are thankful for.  Mine...Scrapbook.com.  Over the years the website has offered me a lot of inspiration, great products, scrappy opportunities (including my spot on IFS); but most of all it has given me the chance to meet many wonderful people and travel throughout the country to meet them.  I count some of the friends I have made on the site some of my best.

Rusty Pickle papers, American Crafts large alphabet, Jenni Bowlin tiny types, Blue Moon florals, Prima bling and button, Websters Pages journaling tag, The Twinery twine, Unknown lace.
I used a sketch from Pencil Lines to complete this layout, and bunches of older products, many from companies that are no longer around.  The paper is from Rusty Pickle and the flowers are from Blue Moon.  I added in an older Prima bling bird as well.  Super fun.
I have another fun project for you tomorrow, so be sure and stop by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

Beautiful layout!!! I love it!

Heather Landry said...

I am proud to count myself among the friends that you made on Sb.com! I am so glad that I have you to harass... I mean talk to! LOL