Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bad Mommy?

A few weeks ago, Ainsley had a friend over for a sleepover.  In the morning, the two decided they needed a spa day.  First up on the schedule?  Facials....avocado facials.  So the two smeared avocado all over their faces.  What did I do?  Complain?  Yell? Grab a bag of chips?  Nope, I grabbed my camera and shot these photos.  What is better than two tweens with green goo all over their faces.  hee hee

I used more of my gorgeous Prima A4 papers (I think this pack is going to last me forever) and lots of other yummy goodies from the Prima Grab Bag I got from Your Memories Here.  As you can tell, I distressed the heck out of the papers with my Distressing Tool and some Tim Holtz Distress Ink.   I based the design on Pencil Lines sketch 251.
I have been having a ton of fun with the new Canvas Resists.  A little Glimmer Mist and I can match them to my project perfectly, and they have a bit of sparkle.  Oh, and see that yummy Alencon Lace! It is definitely another favorite of mine!  I also snuck in a small Prima button as well as a Jillybean stick pin.  I found my stash of stick pins and let me say....um....you may be seeing quite a few of them in the upcoming weeks as I seem to have amassed quite the collection.  lol
And look at those yummy Prima flowers and the new Prima butterfly (and of course a few more canvas resist pieces).  Love!!!  I managed to add a few more pins from my collection, this time from Maya Road.

Kristina still has a few small grab bags available in the store, as well as some of the new Ruby Violet grab bags which should be in soon so hurry over and check them out!

Well, back to work!

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

LOL!!! I can imagine how happy they were with your pics.I think if I do this Nini will want to kill me!! LOL!!
So fun and also a great and beautiful LO!!