Tuesday, January 11, 2011

They just keep on coming....

It seems that I am getting back into the swing of things and that means more projects to share with you!  Horray!!!!

Today I have two fun layouts.  The first is using the color palette from last weeks Color Combos Galore and a Sketchablitlies sketch.
Websters Pages Patterned Papers, Rose Ribbon, Prima Roses, Imaginisce acrylic snowflakes, Bazzil cardstock

I love these Webster's Pages papers.  The purple and teal are just so pretty together. This is my Mother-in-laws Christmas tree. So pretty, all done in red and white.

And another tree...This one ours in the family room (did I ever tell you we had 4 trees this year?).  The children decorate it using balls and ornaments they have made over the years.  I would have added ribbon, but they just weren't interested.  lol

Basic Grey patterned paper, Websters Pages lace, American Crafts trim (red) and Thickers, Imaginisce Snowflake, Distress Ink, Glimmer Mist

I used some older Basic Grey, Figgy Pudding, papers and a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.  I used a bit of Glimmer Mist and Distress Ink on the journaling strips to make them sparkle like the foil Thickers.  They look much more shiny in person.

Well, hope things are back to normal where you are.

Hugs.

Nancy

11 comments:

holly* said...

you're getting so much done these days! very jealous! i'm way behind on everything! my crafty space is downstairs in our house and way cold! i just cant get myself to sit there for a good chunk of time!

D said...

Yay, so glad you are back to scrapping! Your layouts are beautful! I love the Websters and Prima paper you used. Absolutely fabulous flowers too.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Such beautiful christas layouts!!

Heather Landry said...

Four trees?! You must be superwoman! I can barely keep up with my ONE. LOL Your layouts are gorgeous as always. I always love how you embellish them.

Michelle said...

One of these years, when the basement is finished, we will put a tree down there too. Fun LO's!!

Anonymous said...

Both are beautiful! Great take on the Sketchy Thursdays sketch!
Loving those colors and your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Tomomi said...

very beautiful!!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the papers you used! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

Wonderful LOs! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

Casey Wright said...

What adorable layouts! Love these!

Unknown said...

Loving what you did for both the Sketchabilities and Sketchy Thursdays sketches!