Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Projects

Over the weekend Ainsley and Brighton had our Zone Championship meet for swim.  So, Phil and they were gone most of the weekend.  So, what did I do?  Well, tons of chores....they never seem to end, a bit of computer stuff (Phil just updated my computer) and  some scrapping!  Yeah me!!!!

The first project I wanted to share is one that I have had laying on my desk for quite some time.  You may remember that I made some memo pad holders by Kaiser Kraft last year for Christmas?  Well, they had come in a pack on 3, and I finally got around to making the last one.  I don't know what I am going to do with it as often happens with these projects, but I am really happy with how it turned out.  I used some older Fancy Pants papers, a bit of Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Tattered Rose and lots of bits of trims and flowers.  I even tossed in a cameo and frame.

Fancy Pants Papers, Prima Flowers, pearls, bling. Maya Road flower (pink rosette), American Crafts frame, Webster's pages trim and cameo, Tim Holtz ink and paint, Jillebean Soup and Jenni Bowlin stick pins

 I also found the time to do a few layouts.
Fancy Pants Papers, Target pink snowflakes, Cricut white snowflakes, Diamond Stickles, Seam Binding dyed with Tattered Angels Starfish, Unkown ball trim, Tim Holtz inks 

This one is based on a pagemaps sketch I had lying around.  I love these photos of Ainsley.  She had so much  fun in the snow.  If only it hadn't been so cold.  Lots of Fancy Pants here too.  I am trying to use up some of the stash to make room for all the new things that will be coming out after CHA!  That is my beautiful niece, Caitlin, with her on the tubing hill.  Such a sweet girl.

And finally....
Bazzil Cardstock, Crate Paper patterned papers, stickers, chipboard, rub ons, Graphic 45 button, American Crafts Thickers alphabet.

Mackenzie on Christmas morning.  (sorry about the photo, need to clean my window, hee hee).  Another pagemaps sketch and lots of yummy Crate paper.   She got the new Nook Color and just loves it!  She is quite the avid reader so it will come in very handy.  We can even download books from our local library!  And, with the new she can browse the internet and play games and such with the Android apps.

Well, Gotta run!  Swim team meeting tonight!

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Nice to see you found some play time of your own. Your layouts are great and your memo pad is beautiful.
Hugs,
Kristina
PS sorry I've been stalking but not commenting too much lately.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

gr8 stuff! love the memo pad.

Stay True To God said...

Beautiful projects Nancy!! :) hugs... Tracy

Heather Landry said...

I think that your projects are all beautiful. I am jealous of all the scrappy time you got this past weekend. I guess I'm going to have to buckle down and MAKE some scrappy time for me soon.

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous work!! amazing!

holly* said...

yay for having time to get fun stuff done!