Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Few Cards and.....

Some exciting news!!!

Which first?  hmmmmmmm

Let's start with the cards...because, well...nothing like waiting for the last minute to get something done.  As you may know, I am a member of the Cricut Circle.  Every month the blog hosts a challenge with some of the most amazing prizes.  This months prize is a Cricut Cake package...well, not that I know what I would do with a Cricut Cake, other than the obvious; but how cool would it be to own one?

This month's challenge was to lift a previous project from the blog.  So I decided to make a card set.  I am always in need of cards.  The colors in these cards were just gorgeous and that is where the inspiration began.




You had to use 2 of the blog sponsors, which isn't hard to do when the sponsors are so fabulous!  I chose Echo Park, Bazzill, and American Crafts; and some of my favorite images from Cindy Loo, Mother's Day, and French Manor.  I don't know how card makers do it.  Mine never look that good and the photos do not help.  Oh well....

Now on to some crazy exciting news!!!  Kristina from Your Memories Here as invited me to join her design team!  As you may remember, I did a guest design spot for her last summer.  I was simply thrilled that she asked and can't wait to get started.  Kristina has some of the most beautiful Prima around and has all the kits from the Live with Prima shows!  If you have never seen one of the shows, you should definitely check them out.  Tons of fabulous inspiration!

Well, off to get something productive done today.  It is really rainy and icky, and I am so not motivated to run errands, but alas....groceries must be purchased if we are to eat this week.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

such lovely cards!! beautiful!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hey my friend BIG CONGRATS for your new dT positions and all those cards are lovely!!!

Have a great week!!!

Sara Zenger said...

Congrats Nancy!!! Cant wait to see what you make!!

LisiB said...

Lovely cards and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Heather Landry said...

Your cards are beautiful! Good luck in the contest! Congrats on your new design team spot. I can't wait to see what you create!