Friday, October 21, 2011

Too Many Photos....

not enough time.  And seriously, anyway.  I don't know how to print them all unless I have a plan for what I am going to do.  But, I have a friend coming over tomorrow so I went ahead and printed almost 2 dozen photos in what I thought would be good sizes.  Cross your fingers.  Oh, and cross your fingers that I can find paper to go with my pumpkin patch photos.  I know I have got to have something somewhere....should be interesting.  hee hee

While I wait to scrap those, here are a few other pages I have done this last week.

This first one is Ainsley on the observation deck of the Space Needle in Seattle.  OMG...what an adventure that was.  She fussed and kicked and screamed that she didn't want to go.  The whole way up the elevator whining and crying that she was scared.  And of course, I am the worst mom on the planet because I am telling her to be quiet and suck it up.  Of course, once we got to the top she couldn't wait to look over the edge and check everything out.  sigh....
Crate Paper Random line, Prima canvas, AC Thickers, The Twinery baker's twine, Prima flowers
I made this for a challenge over at Scraptastic.  You had to use different shapes and distress your elements.  I inked just about everything here.  hee hee  I have a couple of rectangles, a square and circles.  I used my new Random kit from Crate Paper, which I love and a few smaller Prima flowers.

And these are some photos from sight seeing in the Olympic Village in Vancouver.  We had great fun in Vancouver and I would definitely love to go back some day.
Making Memories Passport line, Prima chipboard, MME rub on, AC ribbon
I finally used up the last of my Making Memories Passport line throwing in a Prima chipboard and a MME rub on.  Simple but done.  hee hee

Well, off to run the children to the pool.  Cross your fingers for me that the mojo is strong tomorrow and I get this stack of photos scrapped (or at least make a dent).

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

misty said...

beautiful and fun pages!

misty said...

beautiful and creative

misty said...

beautiful and creative

Heather Landry said...

I don't think the last one is simple. I think it's beautiful! And so is the first one. Miss A cracks me up. I'm glad she liked it once you got her up there. LOL

LisiB said...

HAHAHA I know that! First they complain and whine and what not and then they love it. SIGH.

Your layouts look GREAT! Have fun tomorrow - sending lots of scrappy vibes your way.

hilde janbroers said...

crossing my fingers!! Hopefully you have enough mojo! love your layouts!