Friday, October 28, 2011

On a Roll

Maybe I am on a roll....or maybe I am just better at blogging later in the week?

Anyway....here is a fun layout I wanted to share of my lovelies at the EMP in Seattle.
Crate Paper Portrait Collection, Jillybean Soup alpha, Cricut Expression, Rock Princess Cartridge
This one makes me laugh because I used what was supposed to be a wedding line from Crate Paper, the Portrait Collection.  Needless to say, some of the embellishments didn't quite work here, but plenty did!  lol  I added some guitars I cut with my Cricut as well as some super fun alphas from Jillybean Soup.  A bit of white paint splattered everywhere really helped grunge it up.

We had a great time hanging out in the Museum and if you ever get a chance to visit I would strongly encourage you to.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it! And I love that you used Portrait. It's a really versatile line, as you've proved!

Pam said...

How cool! Love the use of paint in this layout. Nice touch!

holly* said...

great layout Nancy! the blog make over looks great!

Heather Landry said...

Have I mentioned that I love the guitars? I totally do. Amazing page.