Friday, October 7, 2011

Still Getting Sassy!

The sketches over at Sassy Lil' Sketches just keep coming.  And today I had time to turn this....

into this...
Crate Paper Farmhouse, Prima Marketing flowers, alphabet
Mackenzie at our Character breakfast on our trip to Alaska.  I switched it up a bit, changing the orientation of the photo and moving the journaling down to the lower circle and replacing the original journaling spot with a chipboard banner.  What am I going to do once Cherie's sketches are gone?  sigh

I have also been busy creating mixed media art.  I decided to jump on the She Art wagon and just finished my first canvas.....
Ainsley has already claimed it as hers.  This was so fun to make, but now I realize all the fun mixed media products I need to get my hands on.  hee hee....This was made mostly with patterned paper, mists, paints, rub ons...all the usual things I use in scrapbooking.  But now I know I need inks and gels, and mediums....oh my!

Well, back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout, but that canvas is amazing!!!! I would claim it too if we lived closer!!! :) :)

Heather Landry said...

I wanna arm wrestle Ainsley for the canvas. She's young but I'm feisty! LOL I think it came out really great! I can't wait to see what else you make.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Gorgeous layout Nancy and that mixed media project is fabulous!!

sandi said...

Love your Sassy lo...great take on the sketch! Your she art girl canvas is absolutely fab!

LisiB said...

Adorable Lo and no wonder Ainsley wants your canvas. It is so beautiful