Sunday, October 30, 2011

Let's Jam

Still working through my photos from our vacation a few months back.  Today I have another layout from the EMP in Seattle...did I tell you how much fun we had there?

Anyway....one of the things Mackenzie really enjoyed was the recording studio.  You could step into a booth and try your hand with different musical instruments.  Mackenzie love music, so this was the perfect activity for her.

Pink Paislee papers and alphas, Prim florals and canvas
I used a mixture of Pink Paislee's Bayberry and 365 papers for this one, with tons of Prima flowers and a few of the new Prima canvas pieces.  My favorite thing tho has got to be the seed beads I added to the floral centers.  I really struggle with flat flowers and the beads just really helped them pop.

OK, well....gotta run!  Did I mention we are painting the girls bedrooms this weekend?  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

Cute layout!!!

Heather Landry said...

I can't wait to see the finished photos of the kids rooms! Your layout is fab. I left you a comment on Scrapbook.com but I wanted to say again that it's so cute!