Thursday, October 13, 2011

Still Working on the Send Off

Hi everyone.  Wanted to drop in really quick and share another layout I made with a sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches send off.


We had such a great time in Vancouver.  We spent part of an afternoon checking out all the cool street art.  I loved these huge birds in the Olympic Village.  I switched it up a bit here by using multiple photo sizes, moving the title up a bit and moving the journal box to the opposite side.  Such a great sketch to work with.
I used more of my Prima Londonerry A4 papers for this layout, as well as many other great Prima finds from my Your Memories Here grab bag.  A gorgeous flower, fun chipboards, and beautiful metal trinkets.  I think those are quickly becoming a favorite here.  As a matter of fact, everything on this layout other than the bits of cardstock is from Prima.

Well, back to work for me.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

Great colors and photos! The multi sized photos look awesome! :)

Heather Landry said...

I love your take on the sketch! Did you win any of the books they were giving away?