Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Time for Candles - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone, today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the super fun Spring Jubilee papers from Pink Paislee.

As you may know, Ainsley recently celebrated her birthday and this collection was just perfect for documenting the occasion.
I fussy cut a lot of elements from the papers (did you know there are 24 sheets of paper in the kit? plenty for backgrounds and still more to cut up).  I also and added a bit of gorgeous lace as a border under my photo as well as some fun alphabets from Lily Bee and Prima.
 Of course, no layout of my daughter would be complete without a few lovely Prima flowers.
Ainsley was so happy with her birthday cake.  Cookie dough ice cream with vanilla cake.  And of course, now that her new favorite color is green (go figure) lots of green decorations on the cake.

Well, back to work here.  I hope you are having a great week.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

what a cute girly layout! I love the flowers!

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a great birthday page, Nancy! I love the photo and your fun design!

Heather Landry said...

Green is the BEST color! LOL She's got good taste. I love your layout! (Yes, even with all of the pink! LOL) The flowers look amazing and I love your title work. Very, very pretty.