Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to Monday

Hi everyone!  Oh goodness....it is Monday....and today is going to be our first "real" day of school.  We officially started classes last Monday as that is what the charter school we belong to requires.  That said, most of the week was spent organizing and getting ready for the real work to begin...and besides....the older two's online courses start today and the classes at the Junior College start next week, so it wasn't like they had a lot of work.  hee hee

Anyway, can't believe this is going to be our 11th year homeschooling!  Eeek!  Where did it go.  And Brighton will be a senior?  College apps, SATs, Senior portraits all in my near future.  sigh.  Watching my friends over the last week take their children to college and leave them....cry....I am just not ready for this.

Well, anyway....enough of that.

Today there is a new sketch and card challenge up at the Sampler.  You know I play with the sketch so....

and mine...
Gotta love what happens when teenagers play musical chairs.  So much fun!  lol  And I love the patterns ad colors in this month's kit from the Sampler.  Oh, and some fabulous Pink Paislee tissue paper!  swoon.

OK, well.....with that I am off to get these children some learning.  Don't forget to check out the card challenge and the other girls takes on the sketch.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I hope school is going well. I know it's hard to get back into the swing of things! I really love the way you colored the title alphas. So pretty!