Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bind a Birthday - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone, today I wanted to share with you more photos from Ainsley's birthday party.

This year for her party we decided as a craft to make mini books.  I cut up lots of my scrap papers and allowed the girls to use my Bind-it-All and some o-wires to create all by themselves.  They were all so proud of their creations.

The girls had a great time and of course I had to take photos.  And you know I couldn't resist using them to create this page based on a Creative Scrappers sketch and papers from Pink Paislee's collection, Spring Jubilee.
Of course, I used fussy cutting for embellishment along with a few chipboard stickers, a shipping tag and a bit of lace from the Your Memories Here store.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you are having a great one.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

cnelson said...

What a FANTABULOUS idea for a party and a FANTABULOUS lo to showcase it! LOVE!

Heather Landry said...

Your pages are always so pretty! I really love that you let the kids play with your Bind It All. You're the BEST Mom!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I agree with Heather! That is so great that you have your kids play with the bind it all!!! Your page is just lovely! I really like everything about it!