Monday, August 6, 2012

Heading Out?

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a little mini album and suitcase I made for my upcoming trip to Hawaii.

I used some gorgeous papers from Trinity Paper Arts and lots of fun flowers and trims from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy store.  I really love this fun little die from Sizzix.
And I of course had to embellish the Zutter Bind-it-All o-Wires for the mini book.

I plan on using this little gem for fun Instagram photos I will be taking.

OK, well.....

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Super cute! Jealous about your Hawaii trip! Have a ton of sun and fun!!!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous! You really captured the fun and excitement of a beach vacation with your papers and color scheme. I wish I was going with you. Have fun! =)

Heather Landry said...

Incredibly tropical and super cute! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.