Friday, August 31, 2012

Hooray for Long Weekends

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  I can't believe that Friday is already here and that we in the US are celebrating Labor Day.  Where did the summer go?

If you are looking for the Sampler blog hop post please go here....

If you just want to drop in and maybe have a cup of coffee....see what I have been up to?  lol

How about another project I did for Hydrangea Hippo using the Island Summer kit.   I really love this kit and decided one of the projects I just had to make was a mini album. So many fun goodies in the kit...how could I resist.

 This kit features some gorgeous papers from Trinity Paper Arts.  Perfect for all those beach photos.
 And the buttons///
 And the trims......
 And of course I put it all together with my Bind-it-All.
I hope to use this for some of the hundreds of photos I took while in Hawaii!  hee hee

OK, well....lots going on here as usual.  Spending a lot of time working one on one with Ainsley.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

This album is GORGEOUS! It will be absolutely perfect for your Hawaii photos. Very cool chickie!

Emily D. said...

Great album!!!