Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School - Hydrangea Hippo


Hi everyone, today I wanted to share with you a few projects I made using the School House Vintage kit from Hydrangea Hippo.  With back to school upon us, I decided to make this cute desk set for a teacher friend of mine.
 
 I made a fun clipboard, notepad holder, post it note holder, and pencil box for her desk.
There are so many adorable trims and embellishments in this kit that I couldn't resist going a bit crazy with them.
And I really love the super cute font stickers that are included.  The whole kit is just perfect for back to school projects and layouts.
I also made a mini album that I will be back later this month to share.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

DARLING projects! Love...love...LOVE!

LisiB said...

This is just so adorable!!! I love what you did with the kit. I think, when I return to work, I will make myself a "back to school" kit to make my day a bit brighter! Looking forward to seeing the mini album