Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday - Time for a Vacation?

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  Things with swim are really heating up here, so I am a bit late this morning.  So many details to cover...sigh.  Soon it will all be over and life will go back to normal, but until then.....

I really am ready for a vacation, but fortunately I am lucky enough to live in a place that many people consider a vacation destination.  Sometimes I am still amazed we live in such a scenic place.
 I used some of my older Prima papers from Your Memories Here to complete this project.
 And of course I coupled the gorgeous papers with a bit of Alecon lace and beautiful Prima blooms.
I even through in a few buttons and baubles from Prima.  I love that the grab bags from Your Memories Here offer such a variety of goodies.  And right now, today only, everything at Your Memories Here is 33% off in honor of our owner, Kristina's, 33rd birthday!

So be sure and hop over there and grab some goodies.

Hugs.

Nancy

8 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

This is so adorable nancy! I it's so fresh and the colors are perfect.

Nati Tristan said...

This is so adorable nancy! I it's so fresh and the colors are perfect.

Nati Tristan said...

This is so adorable nancy! I it's so fresh and the colors are perfect.

Alison said...

gorgeous!

LisiB said...

What a wonderful layout! Really highlights the beautiful area.
Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

Wonderful layout, Nancy! Love all the flowers and distressed layering.

cnelson said...

So very LOVELY!! *both the scenery and the lo! You are indeed blessed to live in such a beautiful place!

Sharon Fritchman said...

This is such a lovely layout! I love the calm and serene feel of it! Your photos and design are beautiful!!!!!