Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lucky - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Look at me...last week of swim season and I am here two days in a row.  Yesterday was spent in a haze of making laminated "all access passes", name badges, meal tickets, and other assorted items for our big cabana meet this weekend.  I did manage to sneak in a little "me" time though and create this....

For Ainsley's birthday we took a trip to the spa.  She and five girlfriends were treated to manicures and pedicures while sipping sparkling cider.  Yep....spoiled.  But, this was her birthday party so......
 I love the colors in the July kit, Summer Camp.  The colors and the patterns are so fun and whimsical.  I think this may be becoming my new style?
 Lots and lots of pop dots used here to give the stickers, die cuts, and fussy cut elements more dimension.
Don't you just love that look on her face.  I think she and her friends decided this was the best birthday party ever!

Well, be sure and check out all the other fun things the Sampler design team has made with this kit as well as the sketch and card challenges (still time to play).

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Yep. Spoiled! But still so cute. LOL I love your layout. It's so much fun! You did a great job with all of the stickers.

Salnclts said...

I love it as well! :) The picture looks like it was meant for that spot on the paper!

Emily D. said...

You're right, the colors are great! Hehe... love the photo and her idea for a birthday.. totally what I would do!