Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Monday

Hi everyone!  It's Monday and life is still crazy busy and I am expecting it to get even busier these next few weeks, so if I go missing......

Anyway, today I want to share with you a few projects I made using the My Girl mini kit from Hydrangea Hippo.

Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper has got to be one of my favorite girly lines of all time, so when I opened the kit and saw the papers and all of the gorgeous extras Jennifer added I couldn't wait to jump in and play.  I made so many fun projects with this kit featuring my niece.  
This kit contains gorgeous trims in delightful colors, beautiful flowers, fun trinkets, bits of crepe paper and other goodies just begging to be used.
A Zutter Cover-All was included in this kit so you know I had to make a mini album.   And with so many photos of my niece, a little box to hold the extra prints.


I promise to come back soon with the insides of the little mini.


Hugs.


Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Amazing projects dear Nancy!!!

cnelson said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it EVERY way possible!