Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Love - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today I am here to share with you a recent project I made using the Declarations line from Pink Paislee.  This mini collection is full of cute patterned papers and stickers that I couldn't resist playing with for more than just July 4.  Here, a photo of my three children created this quick and easy layout.
You know I couldn't resist throwing in a few flowers, many from Prima Marketing.
Speaking of Prima Marketing, have you seen the summer collections that are coming out now at CHA?  Swoon!  And of course, Kristina @ Your Memories Here has all the collections as well as three different sizes of grab bags to chose from available now on pre-order, as well as a few more winter CHA bags.
I know I plan on placing my order early and simply can't wait for everything to arrive.  The only question is....which to choose, which to choose?

Guess I am off to try and decide.

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment