Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday- A Little Peek

Hi everyone!  Goodness things are still crazy here...planning for another championship swim meet, Phil's birthday is today (happy birthday, honey) and trying to get caught up on everything else around here.  I wanted to sneak in and share that i have a blog post up today at Hydrangea Hippo, a super cute/fun group of projects using a kit from Jennifer's store.  The projects include this layout of my dh learning to surf.

The colors in this kit are fabulous and I really love all the fun buttons and baubles this kit came with (seriously....check out the post at Hydrangea Hippo).  I used my Bind-it-All to crate a little mini album for my page to showcase a few other photos.

Anyway....back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

i love the idea of having a mini album on a page!!! Awesome!

holly* said...

super cute! that kit/those colors are great! ps. HAPPY BELATED BDAY TO PHIL!

Heather Landry said...

Happy late birthday to Phil! I love the idea of the mini album on your page. It's so tropical and fun. Great job!

Anonymous said...


Good day. Very cool blog!!