Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Declaration- Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  For those of you in the USA, Happy July 4!  I hope you are having a great day full of festivities.  Not sure what we are up to yet, but I am sure there will be fireworks involved.  

Today I want to share with you a project I made using Declaration papers by Pink Paislee that I purchased from the Your Memories Here store.  These photos were taken at our swim team overnighter....which is where Ainsley got to spend her birthday.  Nothing like having 100+ friends to sing "Happy Birthday" at midnight.
 I used a sketch from my good friend Heather...yep...that Heather.  lol
 I used lots of older Prima flowers and a Pink Paislee doily for embellishments.
And one little Webster's Pages flower.

Well, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

So FUN and FABULOUS! LOVE the design! Happy 4th to you!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Gorgeous, Nancy! I love it! Happy 4th of July to you!!!!!