Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Your Memories Here - Songbird


Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you the layout I made using the photos from our Ruby Violet jewelry making  session.  This time I chose to use the gorgeous Songbird collection from Prima Marketing to feature the photo of Mackenzie.  (sorry the layout looks crooked.  I promise, it isn't that way IRL)  The colors in this collection are so soft and lovely.


A bit of distressing with my Comfort Craft Distress Tool and a bit of ink added quite a bit of texture.  I have really been enjoying the effects I can create with the tool.
I used quite a few different Prima flowers to create my floral clusters, accenting some of the flat flowers with pearls.  And a bit of Prima lace under my title. And yep....I did this page while visiting Prima.  hee hee
You too can find a great selection of Prima products at Your Memories Here in the grab bags.  The bags come in three different sizes and offer you a great selection of products to play with.  I love the selection I get in mine and am already looking forward to what may be in store for Summer 2012.  Eeek...guess I best get busy using what I already have.

Hope you're having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: