Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tried & True

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  Me....not so bad.  Having a bit of a problem with Photoshop...but nothing new there.  lol  DH is home today as he hopes to get the chance to do some work on his climbing wall and outdoor kitchen.  Of course, that isn't happening as he is sitting playing on his computer.  lol

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using more of the Genuine Collection from Authentique and lots of gorgeous blooms from Prima.  (yep...all these pretty much came from the boxes we were allowed to dig in while at the NSD crop.

I took Ainsley and her friend to an Earth Day celebration at our Whole Foods Market.  They had an amazing petting zoo....goats, rabbits, chickens, lambs, alpacas...yep...alpacas.  Of course, I didn't get a good shot...but I promise there were two of them.....
I am really loving the blue and yellow combination in this line from Authentique.  Works so well for many subjects.
Well, I have bunches of things to get done and while dh is busy sitting on his computer, I can't have him thinking this is all I do all day.  hee hee

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

LisiB said...

I agree - -these colors are perfect for so many occasions. Love your layout - so bright and cheerful!

cnelson said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!

cnelson said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!

Heather Landry said...

This layout is GORGEOUS! I love the pops of red that you threw into the mix. Fabulous page girlie.