Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Distress Stain Marble


Hi everyone, as I promised, I am here today to share with you another technique using your Tim Holtz Distress Stains. (warning, tutorial = photo heavy, hee hee)  But I promise, it is easy to do.

Begin by selecting a few distress stain colors to work with, and of course a tag.
 Apply the distress stains to your craft mat.
 Run the tag over the stain.

Here you see the tag after its quick trip over the mat.
 You can use a heat tool to dry the tag.
 Spritz the tag lightly with water to allow the stains to move and blend.
 And here is the finished tag.
I added a Prima Trinket as well as the shrink art I made last week to finish my tag.
I hope you enjoy playing with your Distress Stains as much as I do.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That's a great idea! Nifty! Thank you!

sarah said...

i was just doing that with my distress markers, hehe. love my mat for coloring and blending techniques.

hugs,
sarah.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your tag is beautiful Nancy!!

Heather Landry said...

Your tag turned out wonderfully! The shrinky dinks look so cool and the ink blending is fabulous.