Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oops.....

I did it again.  And now that song is going to be stuck in my head.  I guess it is payback for not stopping in earlier today.  I don't know why, but I was just so tired that I slept in till 9:00.  Well, kinda.  I woke up at 6:00 and then at 7:00 and then at 8:00...but I got up at 9:00, so I guess I slept in till then.  lol

Maybe I was procrastinating on sharing this project because I knew I was going to have to blur the photos? They were taken Easter Sunday and Mackenzie was still fairly swollen from having her wisdom teeth pulled.  Needless to say she was not happy with me and I told her I wouldn't post the photos of her swollen on the blog.  I am going with blurring her out makes it ok...shhhh.

I used lots of the American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Neapolitan line for these Easter photos.  The papers, some of the trims, the crepe paper,chipboard and pinwheels.  And of course I could resist mixing in a bit of Prima.
 The colors in the Dear Lizzy line are so full of spring.
 Oh, and that little bit of green Prima lace?  sigh...I think I need a whole spool.
OK, I think I hear Mackenzie home from the pool.  Better get this done before she sees what I am doing.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

I hope you didn't get into much trouble for posting this. It is such a FABULOUS lo! So bright and FUN! LOVE it!

Heather Landry said...

Poor Mackenzie! I love this layout so much. It's one of my favorites of yours recently. I'm sure M was still beautiful even with the swelling.