Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mixed Media and Miracles Momma

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  It is supposed to be super hot here today so we are planning on lots of water play.  But, before we do, I wanted to sneak in and share with you a mixed media piece I made using my good friend Heather's sketch for inspiration.

Here is her sketch.
And here is my piece.
I used my April kit from the Sampler.  And of course lots of paints, inks, gesso, and stamps.  I even used the letter template from the kit for the background and bits of the flocking.

Be sure and hop over to Heather's blog to see what some of the other designers did with the sketch.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your She Art project is fabulous! I love the layers and the dimensional stenciling. Such a beautiful project!

cnelson said...

So incredibly FABULOUS! ! Could not LOVE this more!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Such an amazing and awesome project!!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about it!!!!! Your take on Heather's sketch is beyond extraordinary!