Monday, September 26, 2011

Today is Monday

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was good with plenty of time with family and a bit to play with paper.  hee hee

Today I have another installment of Menu Monday.  Last week, it was hot!  So stinking hot!  Lots of salad....let's get started.

Monday was burrito bowls
Tuesday we had a mexican cobb salad.  One of my faves!
Wednesday was something brand new for me.....Hungarian Beef Stew.  I enjoyed it, not sure about the children tho.  Ainsley thought it was a bit spicy.
 Thursday we had herb and citrus grilled chicken tacos...which I turned into a salad.
Friday the boys were out of town, so the girls and I had cheese, crackers and some veg for dinner...nothing exciting there, definitely nothing to show.

So, since I don't have much to share in the way of menus...How about I share a layout?
Scenic Route papers, 3tailscraft chipboard,  Maya Road, Prima flowers, AC felt and alphabet, Martha Stewart and EK punches.
I made this using some old, old, old Scenic Route papers and some super cute chippie I got from 3tailscraft. There is a challenge every month on scrapbook.com to use 3tailscraft chippies and I always have the best time playing.  This month we had to emboss.  I started with a dry emboss, but didn't really get the look I wanted, so I did a heat emboss.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

Post a Comment