Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sharing

Just wanted to drop in real quick and share a couple of layouts I recently finished....

These are my three darlings all set to ride in Stanley Park, Vancouver.  As you can see I am still working through my huge stash of papers.  These are from Fancy Pants, the Happy Together collection.  I managed to use one of the beautiful transparencies as well as a few glitter cuts.  This one will be on Ideas for Scrapbookers as my example of a monochromatic layout.  The huge transparency really made this come together quickly.  Not much need for further embellishment.  hee hee
Fancy Pants Happy Together, American Crafts Thickers.
And here are Phil and Ainsley checking out the glacier from our verandah on the Disney Wonder.  Such a great trip.  Are you tired of looking at my photos yet?  hee hee.....Anyway, Phil was teaching her to use the binoculars.  This was based on a sketch from Once Upon a Sketch.  I didn't use the journaling criteria, and I moved my title, but.....
Cosmo Cricket 1934 Collection, Prima lace, flowers.
Well, tomorrow I am back with a project I made for Your Memories Here.  I am waiting on my Prima grab bag, and I think there is still time for you to grab one too.  I so can't wait to get my hands on the new collections.   Oh and now she has grab bags of the new Ruby Violet!  You know I can't wait to get my hands on that!  hee hee

See you tomorrow.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Both layouts are so fabulous and full of great details Nancy,love the colours on the first one!!

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful!!!!!

Heather Landry said...

Your layouts are totally gorgeous! The monochromatic one is SO cool. Awesome as always!