Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Wednesday

Hi everyone....Just popping in really quick to share a fun little tag I made using my new Tim Holtz Limited Edition Distress Inks.
As I am sure you know, there has been a lot of drama with these inks....could you get them? where could you get them? does anyone have them still? I have mine, and you can still get yours at Your Memories Here. And they are a great price, only $14.99. Once I had these gorgeous inks in my hands, you know I could not resist jumping right in. And for me that meant a fun tag.
Tattered Angels tag, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, stamps, tissue tape, ink embossing powder, Prima Marketing flowers,  Ranger stickles, Recollection chipboard
I used all three colors on this tag, making an ombre design on both the tag itself and the tissue tape. I blended the ripe persimmon into the seedless preserves and accented the edge of the tag with the gathered twig. I added a bit of Black Diamond stickles along the bottom edge design.....
threw in  a few layered Prima flowers that I accented with more stickles; and stamped and embossed a few spooky designs.

Finally, I ran my seam binding across the seedless preserves ink to dye it the perfect matching shade.

I am working on some fall home decor projects and know exactly where this tag will be fitting in.

Well, got to run!

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

misty said...

This tag is awesome! I love the colors...

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Totally cool Nancy!!

Heather Landry said...

I love how you blended the colors. This tag is GORGEOUS!!!