Saturday, August 20, 2011

This Summer

I have been really lax this summer about blogging.  It isn't that I haven't been scrapping, or that I don't still love you all, it is just that finding the time to sit down and type is difficult some days.  I am hoping with school getting ready to start that I will get back in the habit soon.  Anywho....

I found this layout I did of Brighton that I hadn't shared yet.  I am not sure that I just love the way the title came out, but since I struggle with boy pages I am calling it done.  Sorry for the bad photo...don't know what happened there.  hee hee
Echo Park Everything.  hee hee
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I know what you mean! Even though I've been making things, I haven't taken the time to post the projects to my blog (heck I don't know that I even took many pictures of them either)
I have totally enjoyed what you have shared ;) and look forward to what's to come.
Hugs,
K

Heather Landry said...

I love the layout of Brighton. I don't see why you don't! It looks fabulous chickie!