Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to ....

Well, I am not going to say because i have yet to mail this card and I want the recipeint to be surprised.  hee hee
I made this card with some beautiful Annalee papers from Prima Marketing and a sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches.

This card is actually a pop up, with a bouquet of flowers that I fussy cut on the inside.
I also added in bits of beautiful trims and a few gorgeous flowers from the Your Memories Here store as well as a piece of Prima packaging.  You  know we all have to be green.  hee hee

Anyway, I hope the recipient enjoys her card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Nancy

3 comments:

Kristina said...

It's a really beautiful card Nancy and a great use or re-use of the packaging!

HUGS,
K

LisiB said...

What a pretty, pretty card! I love the pop up feature. I am sure she will adore it!!!

Heather Landry said...

I totally love that the interior pops up! What a beautiful card Nancy!! The fussy cutting is fab!