Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And so it begins....

Well, we are back full force, into school/swim mode.  This year, Mackenzie has chosen not to continue with the ballet, but instead to go back to competitive swimming...which is fine.  Of course, with the teams growth I am now at three pools at three different times.  Sigh...menu planning is a going to get interesting.  hee hee  Speaking of menu planning, I will be back next week with Menu Mondays.  I know so many of you were asking, and how can I say no?

Anywho....just wanted to pop in and share a layout I did this weekend.  Still trying to work through my paper stash.  I can't believe I ordered more!   It is a disease I tell you!  lol

Crate Paper Portrait Collection, Webster's Pages Bloomers, Prima Marketing flourish, American Crafts Thickers, Jenni Bowling mini alpha
My three darlings dressed up for formal night.  I can't believe how big they are getting.  They look so grown all dressed up for dinner.  sigh  Where does the time go.  And the Alaska wilderness makes such an awesome back drop.  This has got to be one of my favorite photos from our trip.  This is based on an old Pencil Lines sketch.  Not sure which number, I just had the sketch lying around.  It was for two vertical photos, but I just used one large one.

Tomorrow I will be back with a fun home decor project I just finished.  One for my kitchen!  Remodeled kitchen means new ideas.  hee hee

See you then.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Emily D. said...

Beautiful layout!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Your Lo is so very pretty nancy and the pic of your kids is fabulous,yes they look so grown up and elegant!

Michelle said...

Your goodies you used are so perfect for this!!! Very pretty page!

Kristina said...

Love it! Your children and the layout are beautiful.
HUGS,
K

Heather Landry said...

Repeat after me: There is no such thing as too much paper. There. Now you're fine!

I love the new layout. I can't believe how grown they are. It makes me feel old. When we first started talking Ainsley was little! LOL

Ummm... the meeting today. I thought it went well until I got home and spotted something on the form that I think they specifically didn't go over on purpose. And I signed the form! Ronnie got upset and emailed them. I'll call you on my cell for a bit tomorrow to give you the details.

LisiB said...

You do not have too much paper, you do not have too much paper. There IS NO SUCH THING as too much paper!!!

Love your LO, so very, very pretty and your kids look so grown up! 3 different pools? Goodness! You are mommy taxi!