Wednesday, August 3, 2011

and Today....

Today I have a post up over on the Your Memories Here blog.  Have you seen the incredible talent that Kristina has brought in for this term?  eeek!  I feel so blessed to be part of her team.  And...she is bringing in lots of new goodies.  You can buy complete Prima collections or a grab bag in three different sizes.  While I wait for my new goodies to arrive, I am trying to work through my older Prima collections.

Prima Marketing....everything!  lol
Here I featured Mackenzie with the twins she often babysits.  I made this using lots of Prima's Annalee collection.  I love all the beautiful papers, flowers, bling.  And how can you not love those little faces.

Well, much to do here today.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love this square design Nancy,so very pretty!!

Heather Landry said...

I left you a comment on Scrapbook.com but I'll say it again... Your page is gorgeous!

sarah said...

love the squares on this one, miss nancy!

tell ainsley i say hi. i miss you guys!

hugs,
sarah.