Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back at It

It is the first week that we are back at school.  We officially started last week...but this week is the first we really hit the books.  Well, so far so good.  Unfortunately with all the goings on; getting Brighton registered at the local Junior College and online courses, convincing Ainsley that she really might need to learn something this year, helping Mackenzie realize there is more to her education than making videos, and just the general getting back to a routine....I haven't had a lot of time to scrap.

I did manage to get this done.


A fun set of photos of the girls jumping on the beach.  I don't just love it, but it is done and the photos were way too fun to just leave lying around.  And with a box of Prima arriving shortly, a good chance to use up quite a few older flowers.  hee hee

Don't forget about the super fun Sassy Lil' Sketches Blog Hop, going on right now.  You can find all the details at Sassy Lil Sketches.  There are some great prizes from our generous sponsors...


Xyron - Xyron 900 Creative Station
Thoughts 2 Paper - Zutter Distresser
Scrappy Jo - Gift Certificate
Crop Stop - Gift Certificate
Apron Strings - July kit
Crop Chocolate - Account Credit

And, one lucky follower of my blog will win a prize package as well.  If you are not already a follower, it isn't too late, just click the little button in the side bar.

Oh, I have some great tutorials coming up soon at Ideas for Scrapbookers.  If you have something you would love to learn, a technique you would like to see demonstrated, let me know.  If it isn't something I can do, I know one of the incredibly talented designers there can help.

For now, I am off to the pool.  Hope you are having a fabulous week.

Hugs.

Nancy

10 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is beautiful!!! Love the soft colours!!

Kelly Massman said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL layout! Love all of those flowers!

Heather Landry said...

I totally can't wait to see what you come up with for Ideas for Scrapbookers Nancy! I admire you tons for homeschooling. I hope that you get everything you want to get done finished!!!

Michelle said...

The LO looks great!! I love the mix of b/w with color pics!! Hope school goes well for everyone this year!! Our summer is VERY QUICKLY coming to a close... Next Wednesday, she is back hitting the books. Kind of dreading it... I don't enjoy dealing the bureaucratic stuff that comes with school.

Sue Althouse said...

I love the B&W photos with the focal point color photo! Great way to use pictures that are similiar. Think I'll be scraplifting that idea very soon - like this weekend!

Hope you have a great school year. I loved our homeschooling years.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the b/w pictures with the color picture as the focal point!

Renee77 said...

What a awesome set of photos!

sarah said...

yay for being back in school! ...wait... is that a good thing or bad thing for you? ;)

i love those photos! so much fun! and i love all of those flowers! what a great way to use them up on a project!

are we still on for wednesday?

hugs,
sarah.

LisiB said...

Love the cute LO-such a nice way to preserve the memories,
I am already a follower!

Martine said...

what a fun LO! love that background of flowers and how you matted the central pic!