Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yep, I am here

What a day it has been.  Remind me not to listen to the car wash people when they tell me it will only be 30 minutes.  Cause you know what????  It wasn't.  And remind me to tell Phil that if he is coming in my car to go ahead and bring his badge just in case.  Getting up to take him to the train station cause he can't ride the shuttle without his badge makes for an early morning.  lol

Anyway, here are a few more layouts from our trip to Oceanside last week.  I am still loving looking thru all the photos.  So many fun ones to scrap.



I used the newer Bo Bunny Paradise collection for these.  We had such a good time strolling on the pier and the strand every afternoon.  Ice cream, lemonade, and piggy back rides.  And add to that the most gorgeous sunsets.  hmmmm, wonder if we should move there?

Well, these are lifts of some pages I saw at the Scrapbook Expo a few weeks ago.  Loved the use of stickles on the papers.  It really helped make everything pop.

Thanks for stopping by!  Oh and be sure to come by on Monday.  Sassy Lil Sketches is hosting a blog hop and there are some great prizes.

Hugs

Nancy

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Great work!! You're right! The BoBunny is perfect!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow your layouts are so beautiful,love how you played with the Bo Bunny papers!

Dakota Bear said...

Beautiful colors!

Heather Landry said...

I love those layouts! The Bo Bunny papers work SO well with your photos girlie! Really gorgeous pages. Now I want to go on vacation!

Sara Zenger said...

Love them both!!! The paper line was perfect for the pictures!

Cyndy said...

Fun pages! I love Bo Bunny!