Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Guest DT for June

I was so thrilled to be asked to be the June guest designer over at Your Memories Here.   They have a great shop with fabulous prices and many of my favorite products.  If you haven't ever checked them out, you should!

I will be blogging on Tuesdays for the rest of the month there, so you are guaranteed to see some scrappy goodness from me each Tuesday this month.  Gotta love commitment, it forces me to produce.  lol

My first project was this.....Based on a Sketchy Thursdays Sketch.


Yep, that's Ainsley again....being her sassy self.  That photo was too cute not to scrap.  hee hee.  Lots of fun goodies from the YMH store including the papers, Glimmer mist (did I mention they have great prices), the fun little stamp, some Prima roses, and a new fave of mine....tear drops.

I used a few favorite techniques; making my own flowers, this one just a simple circle cut like pie and crumpled with a rose in the middle; using packaging, gotta reduce, reuse, recycle;  lol  and some flourishes and a font cut on the Cricut.  Oh, and can't forget a spritz of Glimmer Mist on the background.

Well, I have a few other scrappy goodies this week, but nothing yet to share.  Busy, busy, busy with swim and settling into our summer routine.  Did I mention I hate mornings.  ugggghhhh

Don't forget to check out the Your Memories Here store and blog.

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment