Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy, Busy

But not in the way you probably think.  lol

Today, I woke with horrible allergies.  So, I decided to take it easy.  Mackenzie went to morning swim practice.  Ainsley and Brighton went to afternoon.  Other than a bit of housework and a friend over for Ainsley it was a very uneventful day.  Which, gave me lots of time to play.  What a nice change.

My good friend, Heather, challenged me at the beginning of the month to scrapbook 30 photos.  Which, with my current affinity for single photo layouts looked to be quite a challenge.  But, with all the time I had today, it was one I was up to.

The first one is from this weeks Sassy Lil Sketches blog.  Which, was a great layout for lots of photos (6!!!)
and here is my take....

The next, from The Color Room

And then....
From Color Palette 148 over at Color Combos Galore and a flip, rotate, reassemble of Got Sketch #100.

Finally, based on a sketch and color scheme over at Pagemaps....
How much would I love to win all those gorgeous laser cute chippies.  sigh.....

Well, so that makes 29...technically, not done yet.  But I do have another layout here, waiting to be uploaded to the Your Memories Here blog for my last reveal as a GDT member.  I have loved working with their products and look forward to summer CHA and the need to stock up again!  lol  Seriously, if you haven't been buy, you should definitely check them out.

Well, off to finish dinner.  Meatless Monday here so we are having cheese enchiladas with a big salad and a plum/berry crumble for dessert.  yummmmmm

Chat with ya soon.

Hugs.

Nancy

10 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Whoo hoo! I'm so proud of you! You did it!!! I love your farm layout. The embellies are just too cute!

Diana Joy said...

Wow; you did super. all the layouts are terrific.

Scrapenabler said...

Love the use of the sketch from SLS, good way to get multiple pictures in the layout. Congrats on accomplishing the challenge given to you!

Sara Zenger said...

These are beautiful!! Wonderful work Nancy!! I love the "me" page and I am going to have to use that skech with multipul photos- I often do just 1 pic per page. Thanks for sharing!

Sara

Katie said...

Look at you go! All of these are just wonderful. I especially like the one of you. :) Thanks for linking to SLS!

Amanda Sevall said...

You've been busy! You will totally be able to scrap one more picture today or tomorrow. :)

aimee said...

love all of it, especially your 'just me' layout...

Deanna said...

Wonderful work and great take on that Sassy sketch! :)

Nati Tristan said...

You know i used to be so good doing more than 1 or 2 pictures on a layout but lately it's just been so hard! You did an awesome job and that sketch is cool! I might give it a whirl as well!

~amy~ said...

wow...lovely layouts! I'm still on the 1 photo per layout mode:) LOVE your take on the page maps sketch!