Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Monday

Back from another exciting, fun filled weekend.

This weekend was filled with warm weather activities.  We had our first cabana dual meet of the season.  Hard to believe but we lost by .19 points.  Looks like it may be a tight season for the league and we may have a chance at winning something!  Woo Hoo



The children all swam really well and while we didn't win, we know we did our best.






But dang was it hot!!!!  So hot in fact that we had to bust out the water slide.




And, I had to do a little shopping....Totally fell in love with this peacock, and had to have it for my front porch.



Well, back tomorrow with some fun scrappy goodies.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!! Awesome swim pics!!! Looks like they had a great time on the waterslide at home too!! :)

Heather Landry said...

I want to come play on the water slide! You wouldn't believe how hot it is here today! I love your new peacock. He/she is gorgeous! If Jordan was around, the peacock would already have a name. Thank Phil again for that invite. He rocks, and so do you!

Nati Tristan said...

You changed your blog!!!! I love it!! It's sooooooo cute! And I also admist that peacock is awesome where in the world did you find it? I so would have a place for that as well!! it's stunning!

Anonymous said...

Um your porch is so stinkin' CUTE!! Love it!