Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Sunday

It seems as if the summer is just racing by.  I can't believe I am about to say it...but I long for the fall, school....normalcy.  lol  And regular sleep.  I am so not used to being up and out of the house at 7:00 a.m.

What did we do last week?  Well....

We went to Great America....




I took Ainsley on a shopping spree to celebrate her birthday...



We went to the archery range.



Had a swim meet, which we lost, but I won't bore you with more swim photos.  lol  Well, maybe one....


And went out to the TLC Farm in Aromas for a BBQ.




Somewhere in there I found a little bit of time for scrapping.....
This was made for the challenge over at ColorCombos Galore #147


some older photos of the children.

And finally.....

And speaking of this one.....

Before summer ends, and the normal routine takes back over I will start a new adventure with Sassy Lil Sketches, as a Sassy Girl.  This was my design team application layout.  If you haven't seen the blog, every week there is a fun, new sketch and lots of yummy inspiration.  Even a prize or two.  You should definitely check it out.
 
Here is last weeks sketch...


Well, hope you are enjoying your day.  And, if you are wondering what fun we have on tap for next week....along with swimming, we will have our annual raft trip, a scavenger hunt at the mall, and...well...who knows what the children will want to do.

Hugs.

Nancy

8 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a week my friend.I`m exhausted just reading it LOL!! Love all your layouts!!!

Heather Landry said...

If you were any busier you'd meet yourself coming and going! LOL Your photos are all super sweet. The farm BBQ sounds super fun. Making plans to drag Ronnie to our next farmer's market. Any clues on how to cook quail? That was on the list for next week. LOL HUGE congrats on being a Sassy Girl! I think you'll fit right in. =0P

Sock Monkey Scraps said...

Great layouts! Thanks for the heads up on the Sassy Little Sketches blog. Congrats on becoming a Sassy Girl.

Heather said...

Congrats on the Sassy Girl position! Love all the great layouts!

Kelly Massman said...

Great pictures and layouts! Congrats on the Sassy Girl gig!

Michelle said...

Wow, you have been super busy too!! Some great photos!!! I have a ton of pics of Brit and Laura with the Snoopy's up here. They did 5 years of the Peanut's Around Town. Congratulations on the Sassy Girl!! See, I knew you would get in!!!! :)

Amanda Sevall said...

Looks like Ainsley enjoyed her birthday and your summer is off to it's usual busy start!

Nati Tristan said...

I super love seeing your family pictures!!! YOu take awesome shots! And you don't bore me with the swim meet pictures! So keep on posting them. Also, that pumpkin layout is absolutely adorable! Very lucky kids to have you guys as parents! :o)