Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sneak Peek- Sampler Challenge

Hi everyone!  Well, today is a busy day for me.  It is the release of the Sampler February challenges and of course I have a layout over there.  Great sketch this month as well as card inspiration.  You should definitely check it out.  Here is my take on the sketch.....
kit club, challenge, prize, sketch, layout
Scoot over to the Sampler blog and take a look at the other designer takes on the sketch and read how you could win a fabulous prize package from the Sampler.

And of course...being that it is Wednesday, I have a project over on the Your Memories Here blog as well.  Here is a little peek...go check it out.
home decor, flowers, prima, birdcage
Ok, well...as usual things are a bit crazy.

Hugs.

Nancy


1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I really love the layout you made Nancy! The banner looks great and I love the misting. So lovely!