Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sandy Toes - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  Well, Today I am back to share a layout I made with some of the yummy goodies I purchased at Your Memories Here.  Each Prima release I always am sure to pick up either a grab bag or a complete collection to play with.  From Summer CHA, I purchased a grab bag that came with some of the most amazing Zephyr collection goodies.

Sitting on the beach in Hawaii last summer, watching the children surf and relaxing were really lovely.  And of course I had to take a photo of my sandy feet.  lol  And the gorgeous Zephyr collection from Prima was just perfect for that beach shot.  I love all the flowers that are available in this collection.
prima, zephyr, grab bag, beach
 I love all the goodies that always come in the Your Memories Here collection packs and grab bags.
prima, flowers, grab bag, zephyr
Each collection pack or grab bag is full of the prettiest, most fun Prima products available that release.  And often coordinates wonderfully with items from previous releases.  Including some older flourishes, lovely resins and flowers.
prima, your memories here, zephyr, grab bag
I did quite a bit of distressing with my Prima distress tool as well as adding a few extra bits of trim from my Hydrangea Hippo stash.

Well, Back to work....

Hugs.

Nancy

Items Used:


3 comments:

LisiB said...

This was the perfect picture for me! I love seeing sandy feet - especially now that we got MORE snow. I am so tired of struggling the kids into their snowsuit - getting an octopus dressed cannot be more difficult.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful layout - I am so waiting for the weekend when I get to play as well!!!!

Emily D. said...

Beautiful Nancy!!!!

Heather Landry said...

And of course the toes are bright pink! I really love the flowers and beautiful colors. Such a sunny, happy page!