Friday, February 15, 2013

Disney Scrapbooking

Hi everyone!  Nancy here!  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using one of Heather's sketches.  I missed the deadline to share this last time, but the sketch was so cute I couldn't resist giving it a try.

While waiting for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen on our last trip to Disneyland Mackenzie and Goofy struck up quite the relationship.  There were repeated games of slide...followed by some serious games of slap.  Such a great way to pass the time.  And I was so happy that the children aren't bored yet with the whole Disney thing.  
I used lots of older EK Success embellishments as well as some gorgeous jeweled Mickey heads from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy store.

Hope you are having a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I am more excited than ever to get those jeweled Mickey heads in. I didn't realize they were that big. Super cool layout girly. M is a hoot and a half. These photos are so much fun!