Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Grumpy - the Sampler

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made for the Sampler using the Simply Sweet kit.  Ainsley is such a goof.  She selected her Halloween costume last year based on the hat.  She is in love with animal hats these days....go figure.

banner, fussy cutting, mist
The fun, bright colors in this kit are some of my favorites.   I couldn't resist fussy cutting some of the cute doily shapes from the patterned paper and the October Afternoon mist in this kit is just the perfect color to coordinate and liven up my white background.
flower, nancy keslin, mist, thickers, banner
And of course, you know my love for Thickers....these are so cute and mistable, although this time I chose to leave them their original color.  Love that.

Don't forget about the sketch and card challenges her on the Sampler blog.  Lots of great prizes to be won and you don't need to make a purchase to play.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

That child doesn't look grumpy at all. LOL I love her costume. Seriously cute layout too!